As a new mom- I wondered how that could even be a gift. Just a bunch of colorful eggs . Duh 😉
Oh boy- I didn’t know that this simple toy would lay so many important skills for him.
As he grew, I researched more about them and invested more on the same.
And I save the best toys for my next child. Do you also save the toys for your next child? 😉
I digress. You can blindly trust this list.They were worth all my shelf space for the last 3 years.
When you are a live in a tiny apartment, you give life importance to shelf space 😉
- Nesting Eggs– Funskool or Giggles
- Fisherprice stack and Roll Choo choo
- Nesting cubes
- Rainbow stackers from Chitrani
- Colourful Measuring cups from the kitchen
But I like the ones on the floor picture-the best of all 😊
Now to the WHY’s:
1.For hand eye coordination
- For understanding visual/spatial discrimination
3.To compare&contrast and to make those important decisions 😉
- They tend to spend quality time on the floor which helped us lay foundation for all the floor time during the activity.
- They learn to build and knock. Which toddler doesn’t like to knock what they had diligently built?
- For vocabulary- Words like top/bottom,big/small,inside/outside.
I am letting go of all these baby toys now and I am all emo . I need another baby , just so I could keep these toys😉