- We have a slightly strange book problem at home. We have too many books.
Ideally I shouldn’t be complaining at all. Who doesn’t like books?
But let’s be practical. Do all the books get read? Even if they do – how often does a book get picked?
While I looked for answers, I read about book rotation.
We rotate between our favorite books, night time reads, new books and non-fiction books for both my sons.
I had listed 5 reasons why front facing works best for us in 2017, front facing books has worked fabulously for us the last two years.
And it still remains true, my opinions haven’t changed.
I do have an Ikea spice rack bookshelf in our bedroom.
As much as I like front facing in it, only 2-3 books could be displayed that way.
I have been eyeing and ogling at @cuddlycoo.baby.products bookshelf ever since they launched their product. The universe made it happen ;-)
I received this huge package a week back. I have been using it for a week now and these are my observations.
What I love about Cuddlycoo
1. The different levels – I have two sons at home, I’d like to use the bottom two rows for my toddler and the top two levels for my 6-year-old.
2. Easy to Setup – Would you believe that there are no screws and nuts involved? Yet it is sturdy to hold all the books.
3. Installation instructions made easy. The Pamphlet is simple and it doesn’t put your carpentry skills to test to install ;-)
4. No holes to be drilled on the wall and save yourself from a carpenter house visit ;-)
5. Easy to sweep the floor underneath without having to move it around. Cleverly designed I would say.
6. Aesthetically designed and occupies little floor space which makes it best
7. The heavy books do not fall frontwards unlike our Ikea spice rack bookshelf.
8. Finally, the cloth used can be loaded in the washing machine for a quick wash.
Please have a look at our pictures taken in the last few days. Be ready for the bookspam you guys 😉