When I saw Barack Obama’s 2020 watchlist, I had to immediately jump from my bed to my laptop and jot down my list.
Of course my list would be different from what an ex-president would watch.
After all , I am a desi- jazzagal who just stepped into her thirties (ahem ahem) who has a completely different taste when it comes to sitcoms and movies.
And I think my list is even better 🙂
I am including only Netflix watches here to keep it simple and not spend money on too many OTT plans.
Fun fact : I have had Netflix since 2013 even when the monthly charges were Rs. 650 per month. Sounds like day light robbery when I think of it;-) I pay 200 for a month now.
Anyways , lets go to the list .
- Schitts creek(please watch the first few epsiodes even if it is dragging, the characters grow on you)
- The crown(hooked)
- The queens gambit
- Emily in Paris
- Masaba Masaba
- Good Girls(funny)
- The Fall (creepy)
- Broad church(murder mystery)
- Working moms(funny and relatable)
- Self Made
- Set it up
- Instant Family
- About time
- Enola Holmes
- Gunjan Saxena
- Varane Avashymaund(Malyalam)
- Kannum Kannum Kollaiadithal(tamil)
- Silu Karupatti(tamil)
- Ala Vaikunthapurramlo(Telugu. Slightly cringe)
- The story of Diana
- The Speed cubers
- Indian Matchmaking
- History 101
- 100 humans
- Ugly Delicious(cooking)
- The creative Indians
- The toys that made us
- Somebody feed Phill(favt )
- Next in fashion
- My next guest needs no introduction(must watch if you like talk shows)
I am hoping you will save this list and watch it when boredom or mundane hits you 🙂
Happy Netflixing 🙂
If you like this post, please drop in a comment so I would know 🙂