Have you ever thought of why front facing books are the best?
1. The image on the book covers are seen instead of the books’ side view. It makes picking a book easier instead of surfing for the books.
2. The front facing looks tidier, inviting and there is more probability children will pick up those books.
3. You can place only a limited number of books and that way there is very little distraction on their minds.
4. Makes it easier for the parents to know what books are picked often and buy more based on their interests.
5. Easier for the parents to rotate the book collection. This way all the books are put to use.
How are the books placed in your homes? Want to have a quick check? Is it front facing? More power to the reader.
Now it is time to put back my book in the shelf, front facing 🙂 Ciao